
So I've been absolutely fanatic and wired these past couple of weeks... Just FULL of fucking energy bouncing off the walls as if I have an IV of espresso attached to my arm. Ecstatic. I simply don't know what to do with myself?! I'm hardly sleeping, pulled an all-nighter as if I'm back at FIT cramming to finish a project that's due the next morning (oh memories ♥)... nuts! Once I wake up, I just can't go back to sleep (and I'm the queen of sleeping -- absolutely hands down LOVE to sleep) instead wide awake just excited about... life. I got up at 7am inspired to clean my bathroom, kitchen and living room while being sick as a dog (with some kinky bodily fluids that were trying to debilitate my body) but nothing could stop me. All things however do come in a cycle and I've been recently humbled through the unfolding of several minor events.
The events themselves are irrelevant and insignificant; The importance is the message. Basically the universe said "I'm so happy you're happy Ria, it's great because I love you. Now keep doing what you're doing, you're headed on the right path and direction. Just so you know I'm here, I'm sending several signs your way. Nothing you can't handle, just to remind you over and over and time and time again that I am always here and love you". It's so fucking fantastic. I have no other way than to marvel and be an awe. I'm blessed. Humbled and blessed.
I finished my summer classes with flying colors (thank you very much!) and am super psyched about several upcoming trips and events:
*August (what's left of it): Flying out to Vegas (first time) with my girls this Friday, starting my LAST semester at BK College next Thursday, celebrating my sis' bday that Saturday ending the month in a blast!
*September: welcoming the shit out of NYC fall (best season here ever) and starting my volunteer work
*October: Puerto Rico for my bestess' 30th bday bash
*November: get away learning experience and bonding with el sis the first week
*December: finishing my LAST semester at BK College and than off to Japan for as long as I can!
*January: my new life begins!
Holy turd muffin! Life is good ;-)
RY
No comments:
Post a Comment